About a year ago, I went to Anonas thrift store to buy coats for a trip abroad and Anonas did not disappoint. I got more than what I bargained for. Here, I would like to share the possible treasures you may find. Where is Anonas? What is Anonas? Well, Anonas station is a station on the Manila Light Rail Transit System Line 2. There you can find numerous thrift stores and even a building to shop in.
** cue Thrift Shop by Mackelmore **
Where is it located and what time is it open?
- Right before you leave the station itself (half-way down the stairs), there you will find a thrift store.
Operating hours: 8:30 am – 8:30 pm, daily
2. As soon as you descend from the train station, Anonas LRT 2, you will find a Mercury Drug store, and right beside it you will find an entrance to the 4-storey thrift shop building.
Operating hours: 9 am – 9 pm, daily
** you can even get a massage **
What can I find there?
1. bags, purses, backpacks (a lot! you may find new and old/vintage bags). Price ranges from 100 php to 500 php although certain pieces of bags can reach to thousands because they are vintage designer brands.
2. CLOTHES! This place is a haven for coats and jackets for trips abroad. Prices range from 20 php to 300 php depending on the quality and type of the clothing. Just like the bags, certain pieces of clothing can reach to thousands because they are vintage designer brands.
3. bikes, closets, furnitures
I just really find this interesting that they sell these things here.
4. TOYS!!! Trinkets, odd pieces of gadgets, just a mix of miscellaneous little things.
Sometimes, in all honesty, I feel like some of these things were picked of trash cans or the sidewalks because they are really random bits of pieces and parts.
Check out my haul from other thrift shopping trips here.